Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I'm Hungry

What do you do when you start talking about cookbooks when you're hungry?

Start a blog.

That's right, folks, the great minds who bring you zombie lego keychains and button cookies come together to make you salivate as much as possible.  So you can be just as hungry as we are.  Sorry. 

Sort of.

I'm really excited to actually go through my cookbooks and make recipes out of them.  Some of those babies have only been open when I first got them and quickly flipped through the recipes.  I always come home and have absolutely no idea what to make for dinner completely disregarding the fact that I have TONS of cookbooks laying around just waiting to be cracked open.  I knew I had quite the collection of books, I just never really KNEW.


I'm going to promise to everyone that as long as I'm contributing to this blog I will continue to make recipes out of my cookbooks so help me God.  I might get some revolt from my four year old who doesn't like anything but turkey sandwiches and mac & cheese at the moment but I don't care.  I'm the boss.  (Isn't that why we become parents in the first place?)

Cheers for now!

~Erin

2 comments:

  1. I forgot a few of my favorite cookbooks in this pile. I was pulling them out kind of quick last night...

    ReplyDelete